Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Home again

After less than a month in Queensland I'm heading home for the weekend (Feb 23 - 26).

Flippy's letting me have a birthday party at her house. So, I'll be able to catch up with everyone and celebrate turning 23 with them. (If you think you should've received the deets and haven't let me know)

Hopefully, Adam's gonna stay over at Gran and Pop's with me on Friday night, so I'll be able to spend some time with him. Then, there's the obligatory family lunch. *cringe* It's gonna be a spanner in the works that I'll want to do the lunch on Saturday instead of Sunday. That'll be messing with the system and really throw Gran and Pop out. The alternative is having a hungover, non-functioning, anti-social Jey at lunch - not that I can tell them that.

I think it'll be more sad leaving Canberra this time. More of the permanency of the move would have sunk in.

Bit afraid the house will fall down around Andy while I'm not here. Self-important much? I think I'm particularly worried about coming home to a very untidy house - I'll be tired and will have to head into uni then next day, so that'll be the last thing I'll want to deal with. The universe (probably) won't end, try and focus on the fun and soak up my friends and family.

"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home