Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Confession

I am responsible for the geckoslaughter of a little baby gecko. I discovered it this morning dead in a puddle of Ant Rid. A truly awful discovery.


It was very, very young. Much smaller than the one I photographed. It was probably about 10 cm long in total.

I dug a small hole in the yard and placed it in there. I created a little grave site.





Probably a bit tacky but I feel very sad and responsible.

I’m now investigating natural ant deterrents, seems like peppermint oil or baby powder is the go. Can anyone vouch for their effectiveness or recommend something else?


Farewell little gecko.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 16/2/07 17:18, Blogger Enny said...

http://www.vegsoc.org.au/forum_messages.asp?Thread_ID=1953&Topic_ID=8

 
At 16/2/07 19:14, Blogger Jey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 16/2/07 23:55, Blogger Enny said...

Sorry!

Emailing now =o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home