Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

T minus one week

Gah! This time next week I'll be on the road, driving to Queensland. Not sure when the most powerful emotions are going to sink in. Not sure I want them to. I might cry, lots.
I'm excited, nervous, happy, stressed and sad but not as much as I could be. I probably shouldn't complain but I usually feel emotions much stronger, thus I'm expecting a big wave to hit me soon.

I've never driven long distance before so, that's going to be a bit scary. I haven't lived with anyone since I was 17 so, that' s going to be a lot scary. I'm a control, neatness and organisation freak. I'm really going to try to go easy with all of that, it's going to take some adjustment though. Say a prayer for Andy's soul?

This is probably the biggest life change for me, ever:
1. Moving interstate, having lived in Canberra my whole life
2. Moving into new house
3. Moving in with partner
3. Starting a PhD
4. Starting at new uni

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to cut down on those anti-depressants last month? I hate change and I predict lots of stress and anxiety. Once the stress and anxiety exhausts me, I get depressed.

Ok, so I'm probably sounding all whingy. I'm excited and happy and stuff. Just have a lot of emotions to work through and trying to deal with them before they bite me on the arse.

My friends keep telling me they're proud of me. I'll focus on that. Go me! :D

"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 18/1/07 10:09, Blogger Desci said...

I promise you you'll rock da haus. And kasbah.

 
At 18/1/07 16:44, Blogger Enny said...

You'll keep us up to date, yeah? Like you won't stop blogging because you're so far away and so awesome? Coz that would be sad...

 
At 18/1/07 17:39, Blogger Jey said...

Desci: Well with a guarantee like that, I can't go wrong!

Enny: I'm far too egotistic for that - this blogging does wonders for my self esteem.
Will be offline for a few days while moving, though. Expecting interwebs withdrawals

 
At 18/1/07 20:38, Blogger Enny said...

Ok - then I can promise you'll be fine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home