Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm in, baby!

I've just been formally accepted into the University of Queensland! They had a weird condition on their offer letter that didn't make much sense. They've since received my transcript and I'm in! :D

An admin type email regarding enrolment ect. said I might not get paid til up to four weeks after my commencement date. Things are already pretty tight so this kind of sucks. When I take my reimbursement form for the move in I'll make puppy-dog eyes at them and have a sook and see if that gets me anywhere.

Now I have to get in touch with QUT and un-accept their offer, and email all the academics who helped me out with my proposals and applications. That can wait til Monday.

On another note, my house looks like a bomb site, but at least I stopped procrastinating about packing and it's moving along nicely.

"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5/1/07 17:10, Blogger Enny said...

Oh man - exciting stuff!

 
At 9/1/07 20:28, Blogger Desci said...

w00t! Congrats. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home