Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Decisions, decisions.

It has been a tough week. I emailed QUT to inform them of my decision to undertake my PhD at UQ. QUT then offered an extra $5000 per year if I were to study with them.

My Pop was very opinionated on the topic and made me feel like I would be letting him down if I didn't attend UQ.

UQ is unequivocally the best academic option, however money is incredibly tight right now. I will owe Andy thousands after the move, and, well, money is nice.

Yes, it is possible that by attending UQ I could earn more down the track however now is when I need the money.

I made a number of enquiries and I think I have decided to attend QUT.

Andy was really fantastic, avoiding opinionated comment and giving impartial advice.

This dilemma has caused me to fell anxious and depressed. But, yes, I think it's going to be QUT.

Blogging can be quite cathartic.

That is all.



"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels: