Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

You're nearly there!

That's what my research supervisor said about my thesis, yesterday.
I've got to do a bit of a proof read and chuck in a few references tomorrow.

There's a brief sentence in the conclusion that I'm not sure of, but my research supervisor will help me out with that.

So, I've gotta send her one last draft tomorrow and there might be a bit more tweaking here and there, but, yes I am nearly there!

The last few weeks have been very busy, dealing with numerous PhD and scholarship application while completing my thesis.

I shall also be completing the applications this week.

I plan to get muchly pissed on Saturday night.

And then we wait...for grades and (hopefully) shiny, shiny scholarship offers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home