Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Greg succesfully delivered.

I have successfully delivered Greg to the airport. He was a bit jittery and nearly forgot his suitcase as we were leaving his house but he'll be fine. A long night for him as he lands in Japan around 10am tomorrow, Canberra time.

I feel sorry for those stuck behind me on the way to the airport though. I couldn't see much, I have a flu and wasn't 100% sure where I was going. Oh well, I'm also often stuck behind a slow person, lives are more important than some cranky people getting home a tad sooner.

Tomorow evening Julia gets delivered to the airport. She's moving to Perth for a few months.

Anywhooo, I'm bloody crook so I'm going to try and get back to sleep now.


"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home