Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

New Eyes

I collected my new eyes from OPSM yesterday.
They are really quite strong.
I feel rather nauseas if I'm doing anything other than reading/watching tv type-stuff with them on.
I've got quite a headache atm.
When I take them off I still have quite a headache and it's all rather painful.
I hope my eyes and brain bend in the approriate manner soon.

I'm a bit annoyed with the frames too.
They looked much better in the shop without the lenses making my eyes look all big :(
Andy says, 'They're fine', but he says that about everything.

Greg is surviving Japan. Hoorah!
It also appears that Julia got to Perth alive.



"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home