Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Andy and Pop come out.

Andy has my car at the mo' because his bike chucked a tanty and the Skyline still isn't on the road. My car has a fantastic queer pride flag on the back. Ppl might think Andy's queer. I'm a little amused but hope he doesn't fall victim to any nasty homophobes.

The other day Pop was looking at some of my activist badges sitting on the bench. He picked up the 'Shhh...nobody knows I'm queer' one and put in on. He asked if he could wear it to his mates places. I was muchly amused. The next day he asked if he could wear it again. Maybe all his self cross-dressing references are starting to make sense...


"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home