Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Timelord Wines

While checking out this clever little wine offer, I discovered Galafrey Wines.
I got all excited thinking some dedicated Who fans got together, grew a vineyard and launched a wine company.
Then I remembered Gallifrey was spelled as such.
It was a brief shiny moment of dreams of the finest time-travelling wines.


"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 25/9/06 13:05, Blogger Unknown said...

They probably had to change the spelling so as not to get sued. How else do you think the doctor funds his fantastic lifestyle? Travelling all through time and space with pretty girls, never any money troubles. He must be a litigation junkie.

 
At 25/9/06 13:22, Blogger Jey said...

I thought it was all funded by the BBC...
Which is funded by the UK Government...
Been in bed with the Timelords from day one I tells ya!

 
At 25/9/06 17:11, Blogger Phrancq said...

Wine from the future, you say. Or perhaps from Skaro. I'm in.

 
At 25/9/06 17:51, Blogger Jey said...

The Daleks wouldn't know fine wine if ...

Wine from the future on the other hand, or the past, NOW we're talking.

 
At 26/9/06 09:16, Blogger Greg Tannahill said...

People from Gallifrey did tend to whine. But now they're all dead, so we don't have to worry about that.

 
At 4/10/06 17:47, Blogger Unknown said...

Don't do that! I laughed so hard I choked.

 
At 5/7/12 17:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home