Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Submitted!

I submitted my thesis today. The sense that it is completed is yet to kick in. I suspect it will somewhere in between the opening of the bottle of sparkly and the finishing of the bottle of sparkly, on Saturday night.

We shall have our thesis marks on the 16th of November and our course grades on the 24th.

Then, to await the offer of a PhD place and a shiny, shiny $20 grand/year scholarship.

For now, I'm trying to relax. It's been a stressed couple of weeks with the addition of multiple PhD applications as well as completing my thesis.

Now, as promised...the acknowledgements and abstract [See above post].

Friends who would like to see more of the thesis, just let me know.




"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home