Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Burial ground, The Definite Article and other adventures

Another baby gecko died. Got stuck on the tape again. Yet to bury it. Quite a collection I have out there. Two dead baby geckos, soon to be three and a dead mouse. Starting to wonder if I'm cursed or something.

The new student magazine, of which I am a sub-editor for, is now out. The Definite Article, seems more political and arty than the two other student magazines, Sticks and Stones and Universe, floating around Queensland unis at the moment. I'm hoping to get a bit more solid news content in it next issue. If anyone's interested in a copy, let me know and I'll send you one.

Enjoyed The Gluten-Free Expo thoroughly last Saturday, and discovered oodles of gluten free stores and stockists in the area. Went home with a sore tummy from eating waaaaay too much.

Our broadband was down for about a week, recently. Wild IT has appalling customer service. Be warned!

Apparently Adam is much more settled at school now. He's doing quite well. I can't believe he's starting college next year. I feel so old.

Hmmm that should be enough to keep you all updated.
I'll try not to kill any more animals, promise!


"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 22/5/07 01:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another one Jess? Oh dear.

You're probably not cursed though... if you were that would be bad.

 
At 26/6/07 22:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there sexy jess, its megs :)

sorry its been so long, was very sick before i left for canada and now im here!!!

sorry about the baby geko :(

well im in canada, off to New York on friday, would you like anything from there?

I cant find your email addy as i hadnt been able to access mine and my details have been deleted, so send me one so i can keep you up to date with canada and send you pics of NY and all the stars im going to see there.

take it easy bella and hope australia is good :) hugs

 
At 5/7/12 17:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home