Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Friday, November 24, 2006

Jey is FIRST CLASS!!!

That's right fools, I received FIRST CLASS HONOURS!!!
Me, first class. Me, who usually only gets the second best possible, never the best possible.

When I first heard, I think I went into a state of shock. I may or may not be still in shock.

Now to wait for the PhD placement and scholarship offers to roll in.

Good luck to Desci, who hands her honours in today.


Tell me I'm wonderful, go on tell me!


"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 24/11/06 17:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

You're wonderful ;o)

 
At 25/11/06 10:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grats, I say!

 
At 26/11/06 03:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yehaw! Way to stick it to da man! I am very excited for you, congratulations. May you have many an offer, and not all of them academic in nature ;-)

 
At 26/11/06 23:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can i not say that you're fantastic.

I'm so proud of you sweetie.

 
At 26/11/06 23:55, Blogger samuel said...

Congratulations and well done Jey!

 
At 19/12/06 11:30, Blogger Desci said...

A belated congratulations, you magnificent biatch! xo

 
At 19/12/06 12:37, Blogger Jey said...

awww
fanks to all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home