Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Dear Scholarship Applicant...

Dear Scholarship Applicant

I am pleased to advise that you have been made a scholarship offer in the first round postgraduate awards at Queensland University of Technology for 2007!



WOOOO HOOO!!!

My Gran has also just offered to pay for me to go up to Brissie with Andy to look at houses with him when he goes up on the 14th of December.

Just got of the phone to Andy, he sounds super excited that
a) I got the offer and
b) I'm going up to look at houses with him.

If I get an offer from University of Queensland before I accept this one I may decide to go there but either way, I guess I'm moving to QLD.

Hoorah! and stuff!

"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6/12/06 19:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs*
I am sooo happy for you honey. Sad cause you're leaving us but happy because you've got the scholarship.
Let us know what happens next.

 
At 8/12/06 14:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is fucking fantastic honey! *big hugs* I am incredibly happy for you. And not so sad because you'll still be on the East Coast and I wouldn't see you in Canberra anyways.

I'm really, really proud of you. (That wasn't meant to sound in any way patronising - some people take it that way though, just remember it's meant with love). I remember when you started and you've just come such a long way. Big congratulations.

 
At 17/12/06 21:29, Blogger Jey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 17/12/06 21:36, Blogger Jey said...

Lesley: Partaay soon.
Shall keep ya'll posted.

Julia: You remember when I started?
I don't, I think I was drunk that year.
Nah, I remember, I wrote a flypaper article.
Wonder if I can find it...

nope, no love

I don't think it's patronising at all.
Thanks for being proud of me :D

[previous comment deleted as there was an error in it and I couldn't edit it - I don't like errors!]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home