Jey's Stuff II

Comment on my blog, dammit!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Quizzey laziness.

So I think of all these wonderful things I could post on here and then when I get time to breath all I can be arsed posting is some quiz that I did.
How dull.
At least I can console myself with the fact that I'm writing all sorts of wonderous and interesting thoughts during the day.


My Personality


Neuroticism
95
Extraversion
33
Openness To Experience
8
Agreeableness
2
Conscientiousness
99

Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

MySpace Surveys, MySpace Codes and hi5 by Pulseware Survey Software


Oh look and according to this I'm a right mess, with scores of 91 for anxiety and 97 for anger.
Maybe I'll try again in a few months when things calm down a bit.


"Well if you're not going to talk to me I'm going to talk to my orange" - Adam (my 14-year-old brother).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home